26th March 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in TGT recruitment without Diploma qualification being a Home Science with B.Ed graduate?

Hi Sir,
I am a graduate with Home Science and B.Ed. I have passed one subject of Home Science in 10th & 12th also but RR's of Delhi Govt. School Teacher is Graduate with Diploma in Home Science from recognized University or B.Sc Home Science/Diploma in Education I don't have any Diploma qualification. So, I am eligible or not for TGT recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Home science TGT after doing BSc in Home Science and 2 years diploma in Home Science
  2. Qualification criteria for TGT Home Science?
  3. Qualifications required TGT in Home Science?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Science in Government school after completion of B.Sc Physics honours and B.Ed?
  5. Date of PGT Exam for this year?
  6. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  7. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers) exam? I have done my graduation with arts stream and having diploma(Bombay Arts) degree
  9. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  10. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SBI PO recruitment for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  13. How may i get the previous year solve papers for TGT and PGT (Hindi and Social Science )?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Hindi on regular basis recruitment in KVS
  15. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  16. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  18. Marks required to qualify for HAL examination?
28th March 2016, 03:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in TGT recruitment without Diploma qualification being a Home Science with B.Ed graduate?

There is no such problem in it, you can opt for TGT recruitment if you are a graduate and have scored a minimum of 50% in it having a B.Ed qualification degree. So, if you possess these qualification, you can opt for the examination.
28th March 2016, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in TGT recruitment without Diploma qualification being a Home Science with B.Ed graduate?

For TGT job you need B.Ed qualification which you already have. Hence, no problem for you in case of educational qualification. Selection will be based on the performance in interview in private schools.

For government school TGT job you need to clear TET/CTET with an excellent score. Hence, try to be well prepared for it.
12th September 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have post graduation in Home science with NET.can I apply TGT Home science in Army public school
21st September 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the essential qualification for pGT Home Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?