8th April 2022, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do a diploma in agriculture course having 2740 rank in Polycet?

I have got 2740 rank in polycet agriculture stream with GPA 10 , Am I eligible to do a diploma in agriculture course. And Is the diploma in agriculture course is good for the future or not??? My parents are not willing to send me to co-education colleges, could you please tell me some best women polycet agriculture colleges??? Either diploma or doing intermediate is better.

9th April 2022, 04:34 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do a diploma in agriculture course having 2740 rank in Polycet?

Am I eligible to do a diploma in agriculture course having 2740 rank in Polycet?

Degree Duration 2 Years,

Entrance Exams TS POLYCET , AP POLYCET , ICAR AIEEA,

Eligibility Criteria 10th from a recognised board,

Admission process- Entrance/ Merit.
9th April 2022, 05:42 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible to do a diploma in agriculture course having 2740 rank in Polycet?

There is no upper age to apply for admission to Diploma in Engineering. Education Qualification.

After 10th: The candidate must have passed class 10th with main subjects as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognised board. The candidate must have acquired an aggregate of 55% in 10th exams.
11th April 2022, 10:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. There are many entrance examinations are conducted under the supervision of state authorities. Once the entrance examination is conducted the officials prepare a merit list on the basis of the candidate's score in the entrance examination to conduct a counseling process for the purpose of allocation of seats in various polytechnic colleges situated in the states and the Union Territories. There are also some polytechnic institutes offering Diploma in Agriculture course that has a direct intake policy in their management quota seats.
12th April 2022, 04:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely if you didn't get any seat in polytechnic common entrance test then also you can have the chance to do agricultural course. Because those are completely different courses with different admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?