9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Diploma in Computer Engineering if completed ITI in Fire & Industry Safety course?

Sir, I have completed my ITI course in Fire and Industry Safety. I want to do Diploma in Computer Engineering. But many says that ITI holder doesn’t not able to apply for Diploma course. Is it true? I cannot eligible for doing Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Engineering if completed ITI in Fire & Industry Safety course?
  2. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  3. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  4. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  7. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  9. Possibility to get Education Loan for study ITI Fire & Safety course?
  10. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  11. Where can I get placement in if done Post Graduate Diploma in Fire & Safety?
  12. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  13. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  14. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  15. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  18. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
15th April 2018, 05:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Diploma in Computer Engineering if completed ITI in Fire & Industry Safety course?

No, you are not eligible to do Diploma in Computer Engineering course after completion of your ITI in Fire and Industry Safety course. Being an ITI holder in Fire and Industry Safety course, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Fire and Industry Safety course through lateral entry admission process. In case, if you are interested to pursue Diploma in Computer Engineering course at any cost, you can take admission in Diploma in Computer Engineering course on basis of your 10th standard.
17th April 2018, 07:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Diploma in Computer Engineering if completed ITI in Fire & Industry Safety course?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Diploma in Computer Engineering after the completion of ITI course in Fire and Industry safety.
You can apply for the Diploma course in the relevant field after the completion of ITI course.
If you have completed your class 10th examination from a recognized Board, then you can apply for Diploma course in Computer Engineering on the basis of class 10th qualification.
8th March 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for fire and safety course after completing electrical diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?