7th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?

I am of sc category and scored 75% in diploma information technology... Will i get admission in colleges like coep or vjti and what are their fees and scolorship and hostel facilities.? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible as I need to apply for the colleges soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed to get admission in COEP, Pune or VJTI, Mumbai?
  2. How much marks should I score in CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPEC, KJ Soumya?
  3. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  4. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the cutoff marks for VJTI and COEP Pune for ECE M.Tech and M.E?
  6. How much score should I score to get admission in Autonomous college like COEP, VJTI from OBC category
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission in COEP for diploma?
  8. How much marks should I get for SC caste to get admission in COEP or VJTI college for Mechanical branch?
  9. Can I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 11 marks in GATE? I want to join COEP college in Pune and VJTI college in Pune
  10. What is the cutoff of M.Tech admission in COEP VJTI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in VJTI?
  12. Colleges which are good for Production Engineering? Which college is good between COEP, VJTI, FR.CRCE?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  14. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  15. Percentage needed to get admission for diploma in VJTI? I am from open category
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  17. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  18. How much marks are required to get admission in COEP, Pune?
9th May 2015, 01:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?

Yes dear you are definitely eligible to apply for COEP or VJTI colleges for B.Tech in Information Technology. Admission process will be start from June or July every year.

Eligibility for COEP or VJIT :

1.You should complete 10+2 or diploma in specific stream from the recognized university.

2.Candidates have to write MCET to get admission in COEP or VJIT.

3.That to you must score minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University.

Coming to fee for the course you have to pay an amount of " Rs. 2,56,000 " and there is a hostel facility in the colleges of COEP and VJIT.

And more over there is a scholarship facilities and hostel facilities so you need to pay a certain for these facilities.

click here to view the Admission process .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?