13th April 2023, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for isro entrance exam after completing diploma in ECE?

I completed my diploma after matrculation . am I eligible for isro entrance exam.

22nd May 2023, 04:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for isro entrance exam after completing diploma in ECE?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) entrance exam after completing a diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).

ISRO conducts various exams for recruitment purposes, such as the ISRO Scientist/Engineer exam (SC) and the ISRO Technical Assistant exam. Both of these exams require candidates to have a bachelor's degree in engineering in the relevant discipline or a diploma in engineering.

So, it's always recommended to refer to the official ISRO website or the latest notification for accurate and up-to-date information on eligibility and exam details.
24th May 2023, 04:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for isro entrance exam after completing diploma in ECE?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for ISRO entrance exams after completing a diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) conducts various exams for recruitment, including the ISRO Scientist/Engineer 'SC' exam and the ISRO Technical Assistant exam.

The Eligibility Criteria:-

1. Educational Qualification: For the ISRO Scientist/Engineer 'SC' exam, you typically need a bachelor's degree in engineering or technology in the relevant discipline (such as ECE) from a recognized university. For the ISRO Technical Assistant exam, a diploma in the relevant discipline (such as ECE) is usually sufficient.

2. Age Limit: The age limit for ISRO entrance exams is usually between 18 and 35 years, with some relaxation for reserved categories.

3. Nationality: You must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for ISRO entrance exams.

4. Other requirements: There may be additional requirements related to physical fitness, medical standards, and other criteria specified by ISRO. These can vary depending on the specific position or exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?