27th August 2016, 07:19 PM
Manish Mer

Is Diploma in Computer Science is equivalent to Diploma in Computer Application?

I have a confusion regarding a course. I want to know whether Diploma in Computer Science is equivalent to Diploma in Computer Application? Please share your valuable answer. Thanks

28th August 2016, 06:38 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Diploma in Computer Science is equivalent to Diploma in Computer Application?

No it is not equivalent to BCA course. BCA stands for bachelor in computer application. It is a bachelor degree course while diploma is not. Field of BCA and diploma in CSE is same but they are totally different.

You have option to join b.tech course after completion of diploma. B.Tech is a graduation course and you can learn more in this course. This step will open many career options in front of you.
28th August 2016, 09:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Computer Science is equivalent to Diploma in Computer Application?

No, diploma in Computer Science is not equivalent to diploma in Computer Application. Computer Science is more theoretical based while Computer Application is more practical based. Computer Science mainly deals with the concepts around which coding is done and applications/software are based. It also involves programming but not of high extent. On the contrary, Computer Application mainly deals with the implementation where programming plays a major role.
29th January 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know whether Diploma in Commercial Practice is equivalent to Diploma in Computer Application?
30th March 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma in computer application equal to diploma in computer science
21st September 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Computer Science is equivalent to PGDCA?
31st May 2020, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me if I am completed B.Sc with subject Computer Science and maths . Can I fill the form which need one year diploma in computer science
17th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc computer Science is equal to PGDCA
18th July 2020, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Is diploma in computer science equivalent to diploma in computer
28th September 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA course technical or non technical course
25th May 2023, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

is bsc computer applications honours equivalent to bsc computer science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?