27th January 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Diploma Mechanical Engineering being a BCom holder with Tally ERP certificate?

Sir, I have completed my BCom course and I have Tally ERP certificate as well. I want to do Diploma course in the field of Mechanical Engineering. So, please let me know that am I eligible or not to do this Diploma course?

3rd February 2019, 04:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma Mechanical Engineering being a BCom holder with Tally ERP certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my BCom course and I have Tally ERP certificate as well. I want to do Diploma course in the field of Mechanical Engineering. So, please let me know that am I eligible or not to do this Diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, being a BCom holder with Tally ERP certificate. Those students who have passed 10th standard with mathematics and science subjects are eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Therefore, you can study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of BCom. However, it is advisable to study course related to BCom like MCom, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA, PGDM, etc.
3rd February 2019, 06:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma Mechanical Engineering being a BCom holder with Tally ERP certificate?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of B.Com also.
You can pursue Diploma on 10th as well as on 12th basis.
It is compulsory to have Mathematics and Science in 10th as well as PCM in 12th.
You must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
4th February 2019, 01:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You are definitely eligible to pursue Diploma Mechanical Engineering being a BCom holder with Tally ERP certificate. You can pursue Diploma Mechanical Engineering on the basis of 10th pass examination. The basic educational qualification required to pursue Diploma Engineering course is pass degree in 10th or equivalent examination. In order to study Diploma Engineering course, you need to have sit in the pre polytechnic entrance test, conducted in mostly all states. Based on score obtained in the entrance test, you can get admission in your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?