27th January 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance for BA(Political Science) Honours student?

Hi everyone, currently I am studying BA with Political Science Honours. I am planning to do PG Diploma course in Banking and Finance after completing my BA. So, is it possible for me to do this Diploma course after my BA?

4th February 2019, 12:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance for BA(Political Science) Honours student?

After completing your BA(Political Science), you can definitely join PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course. PG Diploma in Banking and Finance is 1 year duration of course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th February 2019 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?