21st January 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?

Hello
I have completed my diploma in civil engineering 2 years ago.
Now i am working in a company. I want to know whether
I am eligible for AMIE or not???????
please let me know as soon as possible

21st January 2015, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?

Yes you are definitely eligible for AMIE if you have Diploma Engineering qualification from a recognized Institute. It doesn't matter whether you have done it 2 years ago or more because there is no age limit to apply for this exam and you can study at your own convenience.

AMIE is a good option for people like you who are working in a company and want to study higher. You can apply for registration as a Diploma Engineering candidate and you have to clear 13 subjects to become a Graduate Engineer.

For more information visit https://www.ieindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?