8th September 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Any way of entrance exams in Jammu and Kashmir for admission in Diploma?

I am living in jummu and kashmir and i apply for jelet is any way by which i can conduct entrance exam in any local centre of the state
Please reply sir helpful in exam

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  2. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  3. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  4. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  7. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  8. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  9. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  10. How may I get admission in top colleges of Jammu and Kashmir if I belong to Chhattisgarh?
  11. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  12. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  14. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
  15. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  16. Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?
  17. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
23rd November 2014, 04:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any way of entrance exams in Jammu and Kashmir for admission in Diploma?

Examination centers for JELET are usually in the state of West Bengal and Tripura only. Examination centers are declared on the basis of the candidates who have opted for that center. If the number of students don't opt a particular center, the that center will be cancelled for conducting the examination.

I don't think you can appear for JELET in Jammu and Kashmir because the examination center is totally dependent on choice and there are not enough students from J&K, then there is no chance of a examination center in that state.

Hence, you have to appear for the entrance examination in West Bengal or Tripura only at the designated examination center given to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?