6th February 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Being a BDS Doctor am I eligible to study Psychology Diploma course?

Respected Sir/Ma'am
can a dental BDS doctor do
psychology diploma course???
if possible plz tell me the
options related to it ........

28th April 2016, 11:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a BDS Doctor am I eligible to study Psychology Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Ma'am
can a dental BDS doctor do
psychology diploma course???
if possible plz tell me the
options related to it ........
Yes, you are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Psychology course being a BDS Doctor. It will be very helpful to you in your career. The duration of the course is 1 year. The course is available in some colleges in India like
11th October 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a BDS Doctor am I eligible to study Psychology Diploma course?

Respected Sir/Mam, I just completed my graduation in dentistry. I want to pursue my career in psychological branch.
Do I have an option in this field ?
Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?