1st November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering for 12th Science candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course. As I have done 12th Science so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

7th November 2018, 09:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering for 12th Science candidate?

Diploma in metallurgical Engineering is beneficial to produce graduates who have a good understanding and fundamental knowledge of metallurgy, which include the methods of metal production process and the behaviours of metals.
Candidates can serve in materials production and fabrication, Automotive Industries, manufacturing, quality control, technical sales and marketing, technical support and as well as service and maintenance.

7th November 2018, 09:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering for 12th Science candidate?

Eligibility criteria for the entrance test:

The applicants need to pass secondary standard or equivalent exam with English, Maths and Science to apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2019.

It is must that the applicants have scored minimum 35% marks in the secondary or equivalent examination.

The applicants passed with Grace marks will not be considered to apply for the examination.

The age of an applicant should be 21 years to apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2019.

7th November 2018, 10:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering Employment Areas:

Colleges and Universities

Ministry of Defence

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur

CSIR

National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli

Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering Job Types:

Assistant Engineer, Technical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Research Associate, Manufacturing Engineering, Lab Technician

8th November 2018, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma in metallurgical engineering course, you need to have at least class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Class 12th is not necessary.

Those who have class 12th with PCM stream, can apply for lateral entry admission in diploma in metallurgical engineering.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?