31st December 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

hi
I am studying in 6th sem diploma in mechanical engineering.
now I confused about after completing this course what can I do?
Either B.E or job?
Plz kindly help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  8. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job?
  10. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  11. How to study mechanical engineering through correspondence after completing diploma?
  12. How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How cna I apply for DME job afetr completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. What can I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2015, 04:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of Diploma course, you have two choices whether to do a job or to continue your higher studies. You can go with your own interest i.e., if you are interested to continue your higher studies, you can pursue B.E course and if you are not interested to continue your higher studies, then, you can do a job. Since, you are interested to pursue your higher studies, you can pursue B.E or B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course. To get admission in B.E course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course. Yes, it is beneficial if you study B.E course after completion of your Diploma course. Because, B.E course is a Bachelor's degree and after completion of this course, you can appear in government and UPSC examinations like IAS, IPS, IFS, IES, etc. and also you can find many job opportunities in both private and government sectors.
1st January 2015, 07:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

With only Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) Qualification - Less career & job opportunities

With B. Tech Bachelor Degree (Mechanical Engineering) Qualification - More career & job opportunities

You will find less number of job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering compared to Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B. E / B. Tech). Few Mechanical companies recruit Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) graduates, where as most of the companies either government or private companies accept "Bachelor Degree" as minimum educational qualification. To get hired in good companies, you must definitely have Bachelor Degree (Mechanical) in engineering and communication skills, and computer knowledge is an added advantage. The starting salary range of Mechanical Engineer (B. Tech) range between Rs. 12, 000/- to Rs. 27, 000/-. Where as for diploma (Mecahnical) holders, salary range between Rs. 10, 000/- to 16, 000/-. So I suggest you to pursue B. Tech or B. E after Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?