11th May 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Unregistered
Re: How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Dear sir, after complition of diploma in which post

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  11. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  12. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  13. Central government job details after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
  15. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  17. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
20th May 2012, 01:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

You need to appear for written examinations conducted by UPSC or SSC to get in to various government jobs. You can get information about these jobs from respective official sites. You can apply for jobs in defense services through NDA exam, railway jobs through RRB exam etc. Try for clerical job positions in public sector banks for which you need to attend written examinations. Positions are also available in income tax department, Excise and Customs, CPO etc. Applications for jobs in these government departments can be submitted via online.
15th June 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Iam now doing diploma final year with cut off of 90.I wish to apply for a govt job.Is it tough enough to get into the job?
pls say what can i do after completing my diploma.say it to me wht you can u do for ur friend.
8th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering this year? How can one get job in Public Sector Undertakikng
My grade is 6.5. Please clarify.
16th August 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i am studying final year mechanical engineering with 82%pls help get govt job
4th November 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of diploma mechanical streem.PLj tell me whose gov job can i apply.
24th November 2012, 01:39 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

There are many options available for diploma holders in government sector as well as private sectors also. Below I am providing you some companies and sectors where you can get opportunity to make career.

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
National BAL Bhavan for Jr. Instructor (Painting) – New Delhi
Reliance Industries
Bharat Petroleum
Coal India Limited
TATA STEEL
INDIAN AIR FORCE
INDIAN RAILWAYS
HMT Machine Tools Limited (HMT)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)
Bharat Heavy electronics
Power Grid corporation of India

You can apply to these jobs after your Diploma in ECE degree.

After your diploma degree you can't get a very good salary but if you do your graduation degree then you can get a very good
salary package.

To get a good posts in the Govt. companies you should have 60% in your 10th,12th and graduation degree.
The other way of getting Government jobs is that you can post your resume on various job finding websites such as:

http://www.monsterindia.com
http://www.naukri.com
http://www.timesjobs.com
6th July 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir ,wht have to do for job out of india
7th July 2013, 12:31 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.......

There are many jobs available for diploma holders in government as well as private sectors also

I am providing for you below some of the companies and sectors where you can get opportunity to make your career.

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)

Bharat Petroleum

Coal India Limited

HMT Machine Tools Limited (HMT)

Indian air force

Indian railways

National BAL Bhavan for Jr. Instructor (Painting) – New Delhi

Power Grid corporation of India

Reliance Industries

TATA steel

After your diploma degree you can't get a very good salary but if you do your graduation degree then you can get a very good
salary package.

If you get 60% in 10th ,12th and graduation degree you can get the good govt. post

In other way to get the govt.job is you can post your resume to various job finding websites such as:

www.timesjobs.com

www.jagranjosh.com

www.naukri.com

www.monsterindia.com

All the best.........
16th April 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering and now i have 7 years experience in pharma field. Can i apply for any entrance exam.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?