18th June 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering for a candidate with 9 CGPA in 10th?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th and scored 9 CGPA. I want to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course. I just want to know that is it beneficial for me to study this Diploma course? What do you say?

30th June 2020, 06:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering for a candidate with 9 CGPA in 10th?

If you are interested in the course, than there will be numerous opportunities in future in the course.

The examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

The common eligibility for admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board. The required minimum aggregate to appear for the entrance examination varies with institution.

For more details visit at the official website of institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?