25th November 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?

hello
what are the courses offered after
complition of diploma in agriculture?
can one do B.Sc in agriculture after diploma in agriculture?
kindly let me know immediately..........

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  2. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  3. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  4. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  5. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  6. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Can I get BSc Agriculture seat after completing diploma in Architecture?
  10. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the courses offered after Agricultural diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agricultural diploma?
  15. List of institutions offering Diploma in agriculture? Am i eligible for it with Maths background?
  16. How to prepare for BSc Agriculture course after completing BIPC with 78%
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  18. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
29th November 2014, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what are the courses offered after
complition of diploma in agriculture?
can one do B.Sc in agriculture after diploma in agriculture?
kindly let me know immediately..........
Course After Diploma in Agriculture:-
  • Postgraduate Programs in Agriculture
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Marketing Management
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Aquaculture
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Dairy Technology
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection
  • B.E. / B Tech in Agricultural Engineering
  • B.Sc. Agriculture

Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

Yes, of course you can apply for B.Sc Agriculture course after completing Diploma in Agriculture.

-> A pass in 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible to apply.

-> Applicant must be obtained with a minimum of 55% marks and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

-> Some reputed colleges/Universities conduct their entrance exam within the college, admission is allocated based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard and entrance exam.
2nd February 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?

I am studying inter second year (MPC). I had interested in agriculture diploma. Is there any chance to take diploma agriculture after completion of inter. please give some suggestions sir.
12th May 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for B.Sc agriculture without writing entrance examination??
28th May 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th am I eligible to agricultural BSc and when is the last date for applications
27th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration to complete diploma in agriculture and after completing diploma is we can join BSC agriculture and how many year is need to complete after diploma
2nd March 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my diploma in agriculture and now i want to degree in same faculty, the how can i get admission, mh -cet is compulsory or not and admission will get in first year or second year
14th October 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my diploma in agriculture i tried to get bsc agriculture seat through agricet exam . But i cannot get the rank sir please guide me sir what the i have to take in degree sir?
26th July 2019, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

To do bsc in agriculture how is agri cset
16th June 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSC agriculture after diploma in agriculture... By completing 10th
22nd July 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in agriculture we can do bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?