2nd June 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology. I want to join SHIATS-Allahabad for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

4th June 2019, 08:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad?

Yes, it would be beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad.

You can join as Fashion Designer, Fashion Illustrator, Fashion Merchandiser, Retail Manager and Stylist .

The starting salary of the Fashion Designer would be Rs.3 to 4 Lacs, Fashion Illustrator Rs.5 to 6 Lacs, etc.

The salary keeps on increasing as per your knowledge and skills.
5th June 2019, 12:22 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad?

Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad so as per my suggestion, you should study a Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Post Agriculture Institute, Rewa Road, Naini
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211007, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?