2nd June 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in SHIATS-Allahabad for studying Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

4th June 2019, 08:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad?

The Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad is completely based on merit list.

You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for admission in Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in SHIATS-Allahabad .

You can download the application form through http://shuats.edu.in.

You would need to click on "Application form" under the "Admission"tab.

The last date to apply for the Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology in Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, technology and Sciences-Allahabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?