6th May 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in IIHT-Varanasi?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology course in IIHT-Varanasi. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

9th May 2019, 06:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in IIHT-Varanasi?

Yes, it is beneficial to study the Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology at IIHT, Varanasi. This course deals with the study of fibers, fabric structure and cloth analysis, fabric calculations and weaving theory, computer aided textile designing, textile chemistry with dyeing and printing.

IIHT (Indian Institute of Handloom Technology) has a good placement cell, which places you in a reputed company with a good package.
10th May 2019, 12:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in IIHT-Varanasi?

I am giving you the benefits of studying Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology below :-

1) After completion of this course You can get jobs in design , development
and manufacture of products in a variety of applications such as
aerospace , medicine , architecture , automotive , apparel , sports and
many other.

2) It will be beneficial for you if you have the skills in engineering, design,
chemistry ,management , computer and marketing etc.

3) You can also work as Research Associate , Assistant Merchant , Production
and maintenance engineer , textile technology expert , Quality Manager
and Teacher .

However, You are the best person to decide the course is beneficial for you or not.
10th May 2019, 02:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Indian Institute of Handloom Technology - IIHT Varanasi

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in IIHT-Varanasi so as per my suggestion you should study the Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology in IIHT-Varanasi.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Chowkaghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002, India
Phone : (0542) 2203833
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?