6th May 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

9th May 2019, 08:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

The fee expenses to study a Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering at Aligarh Muslim University is given below:-

Year I - Rs.13425
Year II - Rs.13425
Year III - Rs.13425

Total - Rs.40275

This is a 3 year duration course and includes digital and analogue electronics, introduction to computer architecture, network technologies, engineering materials, applied mathematics.

The detailed syllabus of this course is given below:-

Basic Control System
Digital Electronics
Electronics Devices and Circuits II
Transducers and Telemetry
Control system Components
Microprocessor and Assembly Language Programming
Process Instrumentation I
Process Technology
Analytical Instrumentation
Electronic & Pneumatic Instrumentation
Microprocessor Interfacing & Applications
Process Instrumentation II
Project (With Seminar)
Applied Instrumentation
Industrial Electronics and Control
Biomedical instrumentation
Micro Controllers
Advance Process Control
10th May 2019, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University is around Rs. 13,400/- per year. Duration of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University is 3 years, divided into 6 semesters.
For course structure of this course, please visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amu.ac.in/principalcou.jsp?did=10169
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?