20th June 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Industrial Software Development in IICT-Kannada?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Industrial Software Development from IICT-Kannada. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

23rd June 2019, 12:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Industrial Software Development in IICT-Kannada?

Indian Institute of Computer Technology - IICT

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Industrial Software Development in IICT-Kannada so as per my suggestion, you should study a Diploma in Industrial Software Development in IICT-Kannada.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

#2, Harusha Buliding (Near City Bus Stand)
Kannada, Karnataka 575014, India
23rd June 2019, 03:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Industrial Software Development in IICT-Kannada?

Yes, it would be beneficial to study Diploma in Industrial Software Development in Indian Institute of Computer Technology.

As after completion of the Diploma in Industrial Software Development course, you can work as software development employee. The top designations offered to you would be,

:-Software Executives
:-System Designer
:-Software Designers
:-Software Programmers

There are many government and private companies which gives employment to Diploma in Industrial Software Development candidates.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Industrial Software Development in Indian Institute of Computer Technology is minimum 10+2 passed with 45% marks with mathematics as a main subject.

Contact Address:-
Indian Institute of Computer Technology
#2, N0.17, WOC Road, Shivanagar,
Rajajinagar, Bangalore. 576 010.

Contact number:-0824 2423929
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?