4th February 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?

hello
can give me the details about entrance
exam for diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th....
when that exam will be conducted?
how much time will have between
completion of 10th and entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma students to get entry into Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? -- [New]
  4. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for 10th student?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  9. Colleges and entrance exams for diploma in aeronautical engineering
  10. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech for Diploma in CSE student?
  11. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  12. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  18. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
6th February 2015, 07:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?

To study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. The entrance examination will be held in the month of May every year. There will be at least 2-3 weeks of gap between your 10th standard examinations and Diploma entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. The JEXPO examination for admission to first year of three years Diploma course is going to be held on 12th April, 2015.
4th January 2017, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?

I passed my SSLC with 86 percentage from Karnataka and I wanted to join diploma in aeronautical engineering please give information about the college and the entrance examinations
17th May 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to do aerospace engineering I have passed intermediate with 95% but I didn't qualify in mains can I get any suggestions please I have idea only about aerospace engineering I have more interest in it so help me
23rd June 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 78%. I want to go for aeronautical engineering after 10th. What is procedure & and exam, also what is fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?