21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. Kindly tell me about the benefits to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

24th July 2019, 02:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

The benefits of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering is given below:-

1)You can directly get admission in Second Year of B.E or B.Tech after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
2)The college has its own placement cell to assist the candidates to get beeter job opportunities.
3)After completion of the course, you can join various government and Semi government institutions like, Defense, Posts and telegraphs, Power plants, Steel plants etc.
4)You can get jobs in Service centers of Electric engines, Pump sets, Oil motors etc.
24th July 2019, 08:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

Benefits of studying diploma mechanical engineer:

Various short term courses you can join:

CNC training

CAD training

CAM training

AutoCAD

AutoCAD 2D and 3D

CATIA

Ansys

Diploma in tool design

PG safety

Boiler operator training

Job options:

You can try to get job in private mechanical engineering companies where in starting you will get salary about 10000 and with experience your salary can increase upto 25000.

In government sector you can apply for the job such as clerical, technician, junior engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?