13th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training?

Hi Sir, I am going to join North East Frontier Technical University for Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  3. Whether Nursery Primary Teacher Training Diploma course of MG University has any value in Delhi?
  4. Is Diploma in Education different from Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training? Which course should I choose to be a Primary teacher?
  5. Where to find Nursery and Primary Teacher Training Programs in Delhi?
  6. Whether Nursury Education Programme and D.Ed are same or not?
  7. What is the criteria to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT)?
  8. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  9. Age limit and other criteria for NTT course?
  10. Course structure of Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  12. Where can i attend the NTT program in Delhi?
  13. Women polytechnic for teacher training programs- west delhi
  14. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  15. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?
  17. Duration and syllabus of Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) course? Where to apply for it?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed after obtaining 40% marks in Delhi University?
1st July 2018, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am going to join North East Frontier Technical University for Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher Training course is useful for those who wish to become a nursery or primary school teachers. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination are eligible to study the Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher Training course. Duration of the course is two years in some colleges. The scope for the diploma nursery and primary course completed, students is high. They can work as teachers in various private play schools, nursery and primary schools. Candidates can study subjects like child psychology, modern methods of teaching, art & craft, school management, health & Nutrition, etc. in the diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?