16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Teacher Education in Bombay Teachers Training College?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Teacher Education course in Bombay Teachers Training College. I want to know what are the benefits to doing this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

20th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Teacher Education in Bombay Teachers Training College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Teacher Education course in Bombay Teachers Training College. I want to know what are the benefits to doing this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

The Bombay Teachers’ Training College was established in the year 1969 and it is one of the premier colleges in Mumbai. Students after completion of the Diploma in Elementary Education (formerly known as Diploma in Teacher Education) course can work in various schools as a teacher from Class I to Class VIII. Diploma in Elementary Education course in the Bombay Teachers’ Training College is recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) and it is conducted by the Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training (MSCERT). Bombay Teachers’ College website link is given http://www.bttc.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?