16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Teacher Education in Bombay Teachers Training College?

I am interested to do Diploma in Teacher Education from Bombay Teachers Training College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.

19th July 2019, 05:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Teacher Education in Bombay Teachers Training College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Teacher Education from Bombay Teachers Training College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Elementary Education in Bombay Teachers’ Training College is a pass in Class XII or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board.
Duration of the Diploma in Elementary Education at the Bombay Teachers’ Training College is 2 years. The course is useful for those candidates who wish to pursue their career as elementary teachers (i.e. Class I to VIII). Diploma in Elementary Education is earlier called as a Diploma in Teacher Education. Bombay Teachers’ Training College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?