28th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?

I am in 3rd year of B.Com and after completion of it I want to study any of PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance. Please suggest me which one is better for me? Government institution and their fees?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  2. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  3. MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  4. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  5. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
  7. Fees for MBA in Banking & Finance course at ICFAI? Procedure to get an education loan from government nationalized banks?
  8. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  9. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Banking jobs for MBA(Banking & Finance) holder in India?
  11. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  12. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  15. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?
  16. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  17. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course?
  18. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
30th August 2017, 04:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?

There is no significant diffrence between PGDM and an MBA.

The only difference is MBA is a degree (2 years) and PG Diploma is a Diploma (2 years).

Some institutes offer PG Diploma while other offer MBA.

All the premier institutions like IIMs, NMIMS etc offer PGDM in all the courses.

Also, there is a huge scope for the courses so its up to you which you want to pursue. Do it from a good college and you will secure a nice job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?