16th December 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?

Hello
I passed graduation (b.com) this year with 55%.
I wanna apply to pg diploma in banking and finance.
inform me about admisson process.
fees and best college for study
admisson date and time period of diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  2. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  3. What is the course fee for PGD in Banking and Finance?
  4. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  6. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  8. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  9. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  10. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  12. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  15. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  16. National Institute of Bank Management offers distance education in PG Banking & Finance?
  17. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  18. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Ph.D in Banking programme in Hyderabad?
5th March 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?

Which is the good course in banking after doing the graduation.. Where will b the institution...And what will be the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?