18th February 2015, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to do in diploma?

Which is the best course in diploma? Im completed 10 th last year I don't have intrest to study 1 so I want to study diploma in computer science.......

19th February 2015, 10:33 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which is the best course to do in diploma?

After completing the 10th standard many of the students wish to join the diploma course but they have the confusion while choosing the stream. You have to select the stream which will make you to earn more and make you to settle into life in less time.
Here am suggesting you some of the diploma course which is highly demanded and which has more career benefits.
• Diploma in computer science
• Diploma in civil engineering
• Diploma in mechanical engineering
• Diploma in information technology
• Diploma in electronics and communications
• Diploma in electrical engineering
• Diploma in chemical engineering

Listed above courses all have high career opportunity and bright futures. So Choose the stream according to your interest. The earlier you are clear about what you want to do ahead in life, the better it is to shape your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?