28th January 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Best degree courses after Diploma?

Hi
am doing my 1year dip in cs.
after diploma what are the degree courses that are the best and i will get a gud job..
or any special courses after diploma..

1st February 2014, 09:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best degree courses after Diploma?

There is no need to undertake any special short term course after completion of your diploma course. It is better to take regular course and that too degree courses which will fetch you wide opportunities and better jobs. The best degree after completion of your diploma course in Computer Science will be B.Tech in Computer Science.

This is because of following reasons:-
- The stream of study would be the same which you have studied in diploma.
- It will just be an enhanced version of your diploma course.
- CSE engineers are in high demand since the IT market is getting stabilized especially in India.
- CSE engineers are highly paid especially if you be an excellent programmer.
- You will be eligible for various competitive exams and government job exams after completion of your B.Tech course.

Other degree courses which you can undertake are :-
- BCA
- BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?