25th November 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Best job after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I recently completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering, but I don't want to do B.Tech. What is the best job for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  3. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  4. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  5. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  10. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  11. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  12. List of jobs to apply after diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma holder in BSNL? -- [New]
  15. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
25th November 2017, 08:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best job after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

After diploma in ECE, you can join us Junior Engineer in railways. PSU offer enough career opportunities for diploma holders. BHEL,BEL,SAIL,GAIL etc are some of the PSU where you can apply for a job. You can try for technical jobs in state government departments. Data entry or clerical jobs are also suitable for you.
25th November 2017, 08:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

As you have done diploma in electronics and communication engineering and want to go for job, then you can apply for job in employment areas like ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited), SAIL (Steel Authority of Indian Limited), NTPC/NHPC power sector, Civil aviation department, Indian telephone industry, IES (Indian Engineering Services)etc. Here below are details regarding job options after having diploma in electronics and communication engineering:-

Job Options after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering:- Major job options for which you can apply after having diploma in electronics and communication engineering are as mentioned below:-
  • Production quality manager.
  • Electronics technician.
  • Product line engineer.
  • Electronics production manager.
  • Electronics business development manager.
  • Electronics hardware development engineer.
  • Programmer analyst.
25th November 2017, 09:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Here are some of the jobs which you can do after diploma in Electronics and Communication:

Fresher Engineer

Telecom Engineer

Electronics Engineer

Technologist

Diploma Trainee

Telecom EngineerManager

Communication Engineer

Electrical engineer

Wireless Engineer
25th November 2017, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, candidates who are done with B.E/ B.Tech are more likely to get good number of jobs in concerned organizations when compared to Diploma background candidates.

There are some of the organizations namely BEL, BHEL, BSNL, ECIL, NTPC..etc offer job opportunities for Diploma background candidates.

Or else you may find job opportunities some of the small scale industries which work on concerned fields like SCADA, VLSI, Networking, Embedded Systems, Robotics..etc.,

Or else you may find job opportunities in Indian Railways for the post of Junior Engineer. Some other organizations are SAIL, GAIL, ..etc which offer good number of job opportunities for Diploma background candidates.

I suggest you to pursue Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering stream in order to find better career opportunities after completion of studies.
25th November 2017, 11:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

After completing diploma in electronics and communication, you can get direct jobs in various government as well as in private companies also. But this will happen in only one condition that you have scored more than 70% in diploma along with deep practical and theoretical knowledge.

Few of companies offering jobs for diploma holders in electronics and communication are:-
BHEL
BSNL
ISRO
NTPC
CDAC
ECIL
TCS
Wipro
Intel
Cisco
26th November 2017, 09:08 AM
The Guider

An electronics and communication engineer has an opportunity in two types of companies, Telecom Industries and Software Industries.

An electronics and communication engineer can work in aviation and avionics, consumer electronics, electricity plant, manufacturing, transportation, communication & telecommunication, computer application, radio & television, diagnostic equipment manufacturing and offshore companies.

They have an opportunity to get a central government job, state government job and in public & private sectors.

Here are some firms which require the electronics and communication engineers,

BEL
DMRC
Siemens
Texas Instruments
Intel
nVIDIA
Philips Electronics
Motorola
Samsung
Conexant and Flextronics
DRDO
ISRO
Infosys
TCS
Wipro
Accenture
HCL Technologies
Tech Mahindra.
26th November 2017, 09:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering, you should have completed the course with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute. You must have good command over English and should have the ability to word under difficult situations. But, it is always advisable to complete your bachelor's degree at first, however you can find jobs in PSU's like:

> SAIL

> BEL

> NTPC

> BHEL

> BSNL

> MTNL

> Railways

> MNC's

> Electrical Companies etc
26th November 2017, 04:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You will get best opportunities after Diploma in Electronics and Communication in some of the companies that are mentioned below:-
NACL
UCI
SAIL
NTPC
ONGC
Indian Railways
BHEL
BEL
HPCL
ECIL
BPCL
Coal India
NMDC
Roadways and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?