1st November 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

Hello
Now I am perusing diploma in electronics &communication engg. my question is what is the future in electronics engg? can i get a better job after diploma or B.tech . please prefer me a suitable answer about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  3. How can I get a better job if I am a electronics and communication diploma holder?
  4. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  5. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  7. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  8. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  9. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  13. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  17. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
4th November 2014, 04:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

Yes, you can definitely get good opportunities after completion of Diploma or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch. If you are interested to do B.Tech after completion of Diploma, you need to appear for LEET test and by qualifying the LEET test you can directly get admission in second year of four years degree course. After completion of B.Tech ECE course, you can find many job opportunities in top companies.

Job Profiles after B.Tech ECE :-
Candidates who have completed B.Tech ECE can apply for any of the jobs mentioned below :-
-->Electronics Engineer
-->ASIC Design Engineer
-->ASIC Engineer Trainee
-->Network Support Engineer
-->Quality Assurance Engineer
-->Business Analyst
-->Telecommunication Engineer
-->Embedded Engineer
-->Railway Signal Engineer
-->Hardware Engineer

Job Opportunities after B.Tech ECE :-
The following is the list of companies which recruits B.Tech ECE graduates are :-
-->BSNL
-->MTNL
-->ISRO
-->VSSC
-->ONGC
-->SAIL
-->ECIL
-->HPCL
-->NTPC
-->DRDO
-->ONGC
-->BHEL
-->Reliance
-->Samsung, etc.
12th February 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

I have complete diploma in ECE.and I have experience above 1 years in Electronics field as a engineer of Online ups service and maintenance....
I want to search sitting job in electronics field with better package.
Please guide me which company i try it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?