8th April 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to pursue Diploma in Hospitality Management from Jindal School of Hotel Management? Can I get job throug on campus placement?

Dear Sir, I am looking to join Jindal School of Hotel Management which is for Diploma course in Hospitality Management. Please let me know if I am doing better to join this course? And will I get job from this institute or not after this Diploma course?

22nd August 2022, 11:11 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to pursue Diploma in Hospitality Management from Jindal School of Hotel Management? Can I get job throug on campus placement?

Yes, candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university can do this course.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Yes,you will get a job through campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?