5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job through campus placement after completing BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) from Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai?

Hi everyone, can I get job after completing my BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course from Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai through it's campus placement? I am going to pursue this course so I need to know about this.

8th September 2019, 02:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job through campus placement after completing BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) from Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Chennai?

Yes, you will get the job through campus placement after completing BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration course from Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai. The qualified students get the job opportunities in the Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial catering Establishments, Airlines, Shipping and Railway Catering/Hospitals/Guest Houses/ Catering Institutes and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?