22nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate?

Sir,
I am very confused. I have completed my B.Com and getting admission in M.Com. But my father is telling me to do PG Diploma in Accounting and Finance. Can you please tell me which is better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai for B.Com graduate?
  3. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  4. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  5. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  6. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  7. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  8. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  9. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  10. List of top colleges offering CS course?
  11. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  12. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  14. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  16. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
24th July 2015, 04:03 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate?

M.Com is the better option. You also want to do it according to the information you have provided so you should go ahead and complete the course of M.Com.
M.Com is a course which has a lot of scope and opening in terms of getting jobs.
So it is best for you to take admission to the course of M.Com.
It also opens up the option of becoming a teacher in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?