27th November 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical for Diploma Physiotherapy students?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to studying for a Diploma in Physiotherapy course from the Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical. I want to know about the placement facility available in this institute for such candidates. Please tell me about the campus placement asap.

28th November 2020, 04:31 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement available in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical for Diploma Physiotherapy students?

Yes, Campus placement available in Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical for Diploma Physiotherapy students.

As it is a medical course so there is less opportunity available for students but students are trained to compete in society.

Many students get chance to work as paid interns in nearby hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?