21st November 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in Naraina College of Engineering and Technology for Diploma Mechanical Engineering students?

I am interested in studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from Naraina College of Engineering and Technology. I just want to know that after completing this course this institute will provide the campus placement or not?

24th November 2019, 01:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available in Naraina College of Engineering and Technology for Diploma Mechanical Engineering students?

Yes, Campus placement is available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Naraina College of Engineering and Technology. The placement cell prepares the students for the interview and help the weaker students to improve their academic performance by counseling. Many recruiters visit the campus for the placement and every year end number of students gets placed in a reputed organization.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.narainagroup.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?