21st November 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Naraina College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from Naraina College of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this institute for this course.

24th November 2019, 01:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Naraina College of Engineering and Technology?

The eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Naraina College of Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed 10th or 10+2 with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and the minimum age should be 14 years and there is no upper age limit.

Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh). I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.narainagroup.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?