15th November 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi for Diploma Fire Safety Engineering students?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the placement facilities of Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi. Actually I am planning to do Diploma course of Fire Safety Engineering from this university. So, I want to know about the campus placement.

18th November 2019, 10:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available in Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi for Diploma Fire Safety Engineering students?

Yes, campus placement is available for the candidates pursuing Diploma Fire Safety Engineering in Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi .

You can get job and placement in Industries, Electricity boards, Fire safety Training Institutes, Refineries, Armed forces and Chemical plants .

The salary package of Safety Supervisor who looks after the safety of staff, company and people would be between Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.2,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?