15th November 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi?

Hello friends, I am going to take admission in Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi for studying Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering course. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course. Please tell me immediately.

18th November 2019, 09:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi?

The course syllabus of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi is given below:-

:-Special Fire Hazards
:-Fire Protection Systems
:-Firefighting equipment
:-Search and rescue techniques
:-Accident investigation
:-Fire safety risk assessment
:-Health safety environment
:-Industrial safety management
:-Hydraulics and pumps
:-Explosion and fire dynamics
:-Practical training

The duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Sheel Institute of Professional Studies New Delhi would be of 1 year and is full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?