19th December 2020, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Dairy Technology students in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology?

I am planning to do a Diploma in Dairy Technology course from National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology. I would like to know about the placement facility for such students who are pursuing this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the campus placement facility asap.

20th December 2020, 03:24 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Dairy Technology students in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology?

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Dairy Technology students in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology is given below :

Students at the end of their 7th semester get the chance to get placed in a company.Every year around 5-7 companies come to our campus to take students for internship program.Only those students are able to sit in the placement which have good academic performance or it also depends upon the company how they want to select the students.Each year around 70-80% students get selected for internship with average package of 5.5 lakh
21st December 2020, 08:46 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Dairy Technology students in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for Diploma in Dairy Technology students in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology.

Placement is average in this institution. Each year around 50% students get placement with average package of Rs. 2 - 4 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?