3rd January 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BE(Information Technology) students in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women?

Can anyone of you let me know about the campus placement facility available in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women for BE(Information Technology) students? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the campus placement facility.

31st October 2020, 08:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BE(Information Technology) students in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BE(Information Technology) students in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women.

Companies tcs, nokia, oracle. Package 3.5 lakh and also there are number of companies which come for campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?