25th April 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering students of Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management Pune is offering Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering course. I want to know if this institute provides placement facilities for such Diploma students? Please let me know as soon as possible.

18th April 2021, 11:54 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering students of Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management Pune?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering students of Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management Pune.

Each year more than 60% students get placed with average package of 3-4 LPA.

Last year highest package was 6 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?