25th April 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management Pune?

Hi friends, can any of you kindly tell me about the syllabus of Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering course offered in Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management Pune? Kindly tell me about the course syllabus because I am looking forward to doing this course in this institute.

3rd May 2020, 01:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering in Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management Pune?

Diploma in Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering at Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management Pune is a 1 year duration course and is divided into 2 semesters. The detailed syllabus of this course is given below.

Semester I

Safety Engineering I
Safety Engineering II
Safety, Health & Environment Legislation
Industrial Hygiene & Health

Semester II

Environmental Science & Safety Law
Environmental Management
Environmental Pollution Monitoring & Control
Society, Environment & Management
Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?