5th November 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma engineering students apply for Police inspector post?

1. I have completed 10th 2nd PUC PCMB diploma mechanical engineering.
2. Am I eligible to apply for police inspector post in Karnataka?
3. I have whatever the physical fitness require for this post.
4. If I am eligible please guide me a next level action which has to take by my end.
5. If any recruitment starts with reference to this post kindly write mail on [email protected]

Regards,
Santhosh GC

6th November 2021, 07:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can diploma engineering students apply for Police inspector post?

°°° Yes, you can go to police service after diploma with 10th base while you can go to police service with B.Tech degree.

°°° There is no objection from the police department whether you have studied intermediate,degree, diploma or B.Tech.

°°° All they needed is a degree. So they ask Degree or its Equivalent so one can go to police service after B.Tech like a degree student, but the diploma is not considered as intermediate or degree. So one should apply with 10th base if he wants to join police department with diplom.
6th November 2021, 11:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. A diploma holder can become a Police Constable or join the Police department. So, after completing the Diploma, you are eligible to join Police Constable or Police department.
7th November 2021, 03:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For SP/ASP
Bachelor's degree is required with lower age limit of 21 yrs.Recruitment exam is IPS

For DSP_ bachelor's degree is required
Recruitment exam is IPS

For sub inspector _ bachelor's degree with recruitment exam Is SSC

Thus , candidates with 12th/diploma/UG/PG all can apply for police officer post.
The eligibility and recruitment process varies depending on the post for which they are appearing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?