25th February 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in VOCLET being a 2 years ITI student?

Hello,
I am doing ITI of 2 years. I want to give VOCLET. So tell me that can I give VOCLET as I am an ITI student? Waiting for your reply.

28th February 2016, 09:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in VOCLET being a 2 years ITI student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in VOCLET examination after completion of your two years ITI course. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to appear in VOCLET examination. By qualifying the VOCLET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
28th February 2016, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing ITI of 2 years. I want to give VOCLET. So tell me that can I give VOCLET as I am an ITI student? Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you can appear for VOCLET exam.

Those candidates who have passed 12th Science with vocational subjects from West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training or those who have completed 2 years ITI course after 10th standard are eligible for VOCLET examination.
28th February 2016, 12:09 PM
monikasiri

Yes,you can apply for VOLCET after completing your ITI.VOLCET is the entrance examination conducted to get admission into second year of Diploma course after completing 2 years course of ITI or 2 years course of +2 with vocational subjects.Notification will be released for the examination in April.You can apply for the examination and the rank you score in this examination is considered for allotting the seat in the list of colleges and courses you specify.
28th February 2016, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ITI qualified candidates are definitely eligible for VOCLET for lateral entry admission in diploma engineering course of 3 years duration.

Hence, no need to worry and just be prepared for the entrance exam which is going to be the crucial decider of the kind of college in which you want admission.
28th February 2016, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Generally the duration of ITI course varies and the duration of the course may vary from "One year" to "Three years" depending upon the trade opted. So as you have not mentioned your ITI trade I cannot say exactly. But remember, if your course duration is 3 years then you will be not be eligible to apply. On the other side, if the duration of ITI course is just 2 years in that case you will be eligible to appear in VOCLET Examination. Yes, if your ITI course's duration is 3 years then you are not eligible as you will be in the middle of the studies. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in VOCLET Examination is "10th Class with ITI Pass" from a recognized university.
5th September 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I am a ITI electrician student. Can I apply voclet after completing ITI. And which course I select in diploma. Please reply me
2nd June 2021, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello i just completed my iti course .. trade -wireman which is 2 year trade of E group..can i apply for voclet exam in West Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?