14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for diploma course, having 18 years of experience as a government employee?

I am government employee of PDD and want to do diploma in electrical engineering. I have 18 years’ experience in the department. What can I do for applying in diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Infosys Employee after having diploma certificate with 6 months experience?
  2. Government job opportunities after footwear diploma and 2 years experience
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I am 40 years old?
  4. How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?
  5. What are the private job opportunities for candidate who worked in government sector with 29 years experience?
  6. Is a government employee eligible to apply for an IT job?
  7. Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?
  8. How to apply for Government job in apparel section after Diploma in fashion designing and 8 years experience?
  9. Can I apply for government job being an 40 years age female candidate?
  10. Can i apply for ICWAI or CA? I am a central government employee
  11. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee?
  12. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  14. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  15. Am I eligible for any government jobs at 37 years of age?
  16. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in footwear?
  18. What is the age limit for a Government employee to apply for Group 1 and 2 exams?
15th March 2017, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for diploma course, having 18 years of experience as a government employee?

Some state have polytechnic entrance exam which doesn't have any upper age limit like in the case of JEXPO. You can apply for such entrance exam, if you are looking for admission in diploma course.

Admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling based on the rank you have obtained.
16th March 2017, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for diploma course, having 18 years of experience as a government employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am government employee of PDD and want to do diploma in electrical engineering. I have 18 years’ experience in the department. What can I do for applying in diploma.
Yes, you can apply for diploma course but you can apply here only in distance mode. You can apply for below given Universities.

IGNOU
Click here for Contact Details

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Ph. No: 0253 223 1714
http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/

Karnataka State Open University
Ph. No: 0821 251 9952
http://karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/

Pondicherry University
Ph. No: 0413 265 5179
http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/

Kota Open University
Ph. No: 0744 279 7000
http://www.vmou.ac.in/

International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Ph. No: 040 6653 1000
https://www.iiit.ac.in/
16th March 2017, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Diploma course in Electrical Engineering having 18 years of experience as a Government employee.
You must have to complete your class 10th education in order to be eligible for Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th education from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible for Diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?