23rd March 2023, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in GNM nurshing course after HS exam?

I am a student of bio science. I want to be a GNM Nurse. Can I apply in GNM nurshing course after HS exam?

24th March 2023, 09:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in GNM nurshing course after HS exam?

GNM is General Nursing Midwifery. The required eligibility to pursue the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed std 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, on the basis of your qualification, you are eligible to pursue the GNM course.
24th March 2023, 11:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria for this course is that you must have completed class 12 in any stream with at least 40% of marks in aggregate from any recognized board or institute.

GNM, or general nursing and midwifery, is three years and six months long course for those who desire to specialize in clinical nursing.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course.
25th March 2023, 03:04 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, definitely you can apply in GNM nursing course after HS exam.

°°° Educational Qualification:-

Candidates must have passed class 12th from any recognized Council/Board to apply for GNM Entrance Exam 2023. Minimum 40% marks are required to apply for this course.
25th March 2023, 11:44 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, you can apply for a General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course after completing your HS exam. GNM is a diploma-level nursing course that can be pursued after 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. The eligibility criteria for GNM may vary slightly from institution to institution, but generally, candidates are required to have completed their 10+2 with at least 40-50% marks in aggregate in the Science stream with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as core subjects.

You will also need to meet the age criteria which is usually between 17-35 years. Additionally, some institutions may also require you to clear an entrance exam or an interview as a part of their selection process.

To apply for the GNM course, you can check the websites of various nursing colleges or hospitals that offer this course, and apply online or offline as per their admission process. Make sure to carefully read the eligibility criteria, admission process, and other relevant details before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?