9th December 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Is NEET exam necessary to apply for GNM? How can I qualify the entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for GNM course but I am confused that whether NEET exam necessary to apply for GNM? How can I qualify the entrance exam or not? please answer as soon as possible.

31st December 2016, 01:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET exam necessary to apply for GNM? How can I qualify the entrance exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET examination is conducted by CBSE for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in medical colleges. It is not necessary for GNM courses.

GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery. INC which stands for Indian Nursing Council conducts entrance examination for admission in Bachelor's degree in Nursing. The notification for next year examination is yet to be declared. To qualify this exam, you need to work on your 10+2 subjects mainly Biology. Read NCERT books of 11th and 12th biology.

For any latest updates about 2017 exam, you can visit http://www.indiannursingcouncil.org/.
7th March 2022, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NEET exam necessary to apply for GNM? How can I qualify the entrance exam?

Neet exam is necessary for Anm nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?