26th April 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Teacher post in any Government school if study Diploma in Education course from KSOU, Karnataka?

Hello,
I want to do Diploma in Education course from
KSOU, Karnataka. I want to know if I do
this course from KSOU then I can apply for Teacher
vacancy in any government school? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Government Teacher Vacancy Grade-III for Education Diploma student of KSOU?
  2. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  3. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  4. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  5. How to do B.Ed after completing M.Com?
  6. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  8. After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Government recruitment exams for a EEE Diploma holder of KSOU?
  10. KSOU Civil diploma is considered to be distance education or part time course? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  12. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  13. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  14. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  15. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  16. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?
  18. Details about B.Ed course? What is the eligibility?
7th May 2015, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Teacher post in any Government school if study Diploma in Education course from KSOU, Karnataka?

For getting a government teaching job you have to clear TET (Teacher's Eligibility Test) which is the minimum requirement in most of the states. Hence, if you have qualification for TET then you have to appear in it and qualify it with excellent score.

You have got D.Ed qualification which is good for primary teachers job in most of the government schools. You can look for some private jobs until you qualify TET as it will add to your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?